3 Steps to your health and fitness success.
How to get from where you are to where you want to be.
Have you ever stopped and wondered what it really takes to achieve your health and fitness goals?
Over the 15 years of working with clients across the globe, I have noticed some common question that constantly come up.
What do I need to do to lose weight?
What do I need to do to get in shape?
What do I need to eat?
Can you do a program for me?
Can you help me with my fitness?
And the most famous statement of all time.
I have tried everything but nothing works…..
Does any of these questions sound familiar to you? I know I have been there with asking questions like these at some point in my life.
Success with your health and fitness goals takes strategic planning just like any other aspect of your life. You have to sit down and dig deep to find out what you really want to achieve and why you want to achieve the goal you have set your heart on. It has to be unique to you and for you. Not for anyone else but yourself.
So how how do you do this?
At BB3 Fitness & Nutrition Center we use 3 steps to success:
Step 1: MINDSET
This is where is all starts.You have to have a mindset that you are going to crush your goal that you set out no matter what. You have to believe in yourself that you can do it.
- Have a clear, precise vision of what you want to achieve.
- Have a purpose so strong that it not only drives you but also inspires others to be more and do more.
- Know exactly why you want to achieve your goal.
- Visualize the end result. See it. Believe it. Achieve it!
- Commit to taking action daily to get closer to what you want to achieve.
Step 2: NUTRITION
This is the area that most people struggle with and it is where you can make a massive breakthrough with your health and fitness. It is about seeing where you are presently and making small changes in your eating habits. It is about replacing one thing for a healthier option. It is about doing the little things daily and on a consistent basis.
- Drink half your bodyweight (lbs) in ounces of water
- Aim to eat every 3-4 hours
- Plan your meals in advance
- When at the grocery, purchase foods mainly from fruit and veg section.
- Eat foods closest to it natural source
STEP 3: EXERCISE
Exercise can be done in various forms from going to the gym, outdoor activities, swimming, biking, playing sport to name a few things. It is going to take grit and determination. It is going to take hard work. You WILL have to step out of your comfort zone. You will have to challenge yourself. You will have to push yourself. In the end the rewards are priceless and you will feel on top of the world.
- Workout 3-5 times per week.
- Incorporate strength training to your routine.
- Focus on making improvements with each workout.
- Structure your week by scheduling days and times to workout in your calendar.
- Commit to doing each workout scheduled.
Following these 3 steps will provide you with greater clarity to achieve your desired outcome. Celebrate the little victories along the way. Stay focused on the task at hand and unleash your true potential to be your ultimate best with your health and fitness.
Where do you need more help with these 3 steps? What do you need to do next to cultivate better habits with your health and fitness? You can leave a comment and let me know.